Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A New Baby Enters The World!

Much more exciting than my arrival in blogland is the arrival of my niece. At around 4:00 this morning my sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. I am taking her beauty on grandma's word though, as I have yet to meet her. I get to go to the hospital in a couple hours when visiting time starts. I can hardly wait. As a matter of fact I am bursting at the seams to tell someone, but I don't know who has been given the official word from the proud mommy and daddy and I don't want to ruin their fun. So alas, that is how blogworld gets the news that I am a new auntie!!!

The stats, as I remember them from the 4 am phone call.

Name: Allison Hope B.
Weight: 7lbs. 2 oz.
Length: 19.75"

Mom and baby are both doing well! Hopefully after I visit I can post pics of both of them.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Congrats Aunt Laura! You know you could have called me. I don't think you would have been ruining it for Shelly. I doubt I'm on her calling list.