Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The most delicious combination

One of my favorite food combinations in this world is chocolate and peanut butter. It is no coincidence that my weight remained steady during swimming season, as it coincided with the annual senior trip candy bar fundraiser, and I could not resist the Reese's temptation.

So imagine my excitement when I was invited to try Ghiradelli's new Chocolate and Peanut Butter Squares.


In a word, delicious! I love Ghiradelli chocolate so I thought the decision to mix it with peanut butter was long overdue.
In all honesty though I thought it could use a little more peanut butter, but I don't like plain chocolate and I only use half a bag of chocolate chips when I make cookies, so for you, the regular chocolate lover, it would probably be perfect.
**Just to let you know, I am totally not selling out (yeah because someone would be willing to pay the big bucks to get their advertisements to my 12 readers), but I was given the squares for free and I really did enjoy them.

No comments: