Monday, January 19, 2009

UFC Cage Fighting Edition

When both babies wake up from their nap I take Alyson into Callie's room to change her diaper while I leave Callie in her crib. Occassionally I need to do a task that I would prefer to not be holding a baby for and I usually leave Callie in her crib and Alyson on the floor, but with Alyson's new found mobility I can't trust her not to crawl away now so while I was working in Callie's room the other day I decided to try to put Alyson in Callie's crib. Generally the two of them fight like a cat and dog, stealing toys or hitting each other.

I was so delighted, what I thought would be baby cage fighting, turned out to be quite the opposite.


1 comment:

Traci said...

Looks like fun! I did get your message the other day. We didn't have any reception when we were out of town. I'll call you back soon!