Saturday, March 14, 2009

Self Conscious

Right now my nose is so stuffy, it hurts to blow it. I can deal with that.

I can deal with the headache.

And the sore throat.

And even the achy muscles.

What bothers me, I have no sense of smell.

Before I had Callie, when I was sick, it was a given there would be no sense of smell and really, I could care less. Now I have no way to inspect for messy diapers.

Nor do I get the friendly reminder if I may have forgotten to shower. Because I might not have showered after I went on a walk/jog at 8 this morning, and now it is 6:51 PM and I don't recall if I put on deodorant before or after the workout.

So if you happen to pass me on the street and notice a strange odor, please alert me so I can take care of it.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

I hate that about being sick! When we were all sick Lauren ended up getting a little rash because I was not changing her diapers quickly enough. Talk about feeling like a bad mommy on top of the sickness.