Friday, October 3, 2008

Mobile


Callie has been crawling like a crazy baby for over a month now. She is also more adventurous and willing to go out on her own, which keeps me on my toes and keeps all the doors (interior and exterior) in our house closed.

Last weekend cousins came over and she decided she wanted to walk. She has been cruising when the mood struck for a while, but after watching the cousins literally run cirlces around her she wants to walk. She stands up whenever she can, and will even let go of things and stand still for a couple of seconds before she carefully sits down. I don't think it will be too much longer before she figures it out for real. It is hard to believe how much my little baby has grown and learned in the last ten months.

And last, but certainly not least in the Callie brag blog, she now calls me Mama. It is one of her two words. The other is bye bye, but she has to be in the mood to say it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: