Friday, October 31, 2008

Tada!

Yeah!

I finally figured it out. Well kinda. There is no way I would be smart enough (yet) to actually write code for my own blog template...

But luckily, I found a cute template that I kind of like that I was able to use. I actually liked her other templates quite a bit better, but they kept giving me some bx error messages, and I couldn't really fix 'em because I don't know anything about code other than copy and paste (I even know the short cuts--impressive, right?).

This update should get me ready for the real NaBloPoMo, which begins tomorrow. Don't you think the new template is inspirational, and surely with a cute page like that I won't run out of things to say for each day next month...

2 comments:

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

Love your new look. (I'm scared to commit to that naboplomo or whatever. What if it takes over my ENTIRE life? You know, instead of just 99% of it.)

Like how wide your main column is, too.

Michelle Smiles said...

Love the look! Very cute!