Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm Tired, So Very Tired

A few things working against today's post.

First off, it is dark outside and it has been for a while. My body has not yet caught on to the fact that Daylight Savings is over and the baby must have missed the memo too, because she got up at 5:30 AM... and that is too early. She did also decide to go to bed early though, so the debate begins, do I transition her back to the staying up later/sleeping later, or now that she is on the get up early/go to bed early do I just stick with it... On second thought, who am I kidding? Anyone who knows me can tell you how much I love mornings.

Second, the camera and the computer are not getting along again, and given my current state of mind, I don't think I could manage to sit through a restart.

And last, but certainly not least, since it is NaBloPoMo, there were a lot of other posts to read when I sat down at the computer today and my brain was drained by the time I finished reading them (funny, most of the posts I read were like mine, lamenting that they had nothing really to say and it is only day 2 of 30).

Tomorrow, I promise a real post that will include pictures and maybe a political statement or two... Tis The Season, right?

1 comment:

Traci said...

Wasn't there already a NaBloPo (or whatever it is) month this year? I like it though because I know that at least someone (you) will always have a new post :). On our way back from CA on Sat. we were rejoicing over the fact that we weren't going to have to change our clocks. It really does wreak havoc with a little one.