Friday, July 11, 2008

Another Great Recipe

So, if you haven't noticed yet, I am a bit of a cooking hack. Pretty much all the recipes I share are from someone else. But, it is so hard not to want to share when these recipes are all so good! Besides, who doesn't love foodnetwork.com and cookinglight.com. So many recipes a girl could get lost... or a really long shopping list.

Todays recipe post is one I made a while back, Chipotle Chicken Taco Salad. So super good that I was happy to rediscover it in my recipe folder and we will probably have it again next week. It is low-fat, high in nutrients, and full of flavor, but don't just take my word for it, the reviews have given it 5 stars... which is full honors for a CL recipe.

This taco salad reminds me of a Cafe Rio type dish (for those of you from Utah). This also has a lot of the salsa flavor I love (but without being too hot, just take it a little easy on the chili powder and cumin).

No comments: