Monday, July 21, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter

So there are a few of you reading my blog who have had the pleasure of seeimg me when I first wake up in the morning. Interestingly enough, Callie is actually quite delightful when first waking in the morning. It is when she wakes up from naps that she looks a little disgruntled.

In real news, Callie has learned a few new tricks this week. She loves to lift up the blanket over her head and then pull it down quickly as we play peekaboo. Sometimes she doesn't cover her eyes all the way and then I explain the rules of peekaboo again (everybody knows you have to cover your eyes for the excitement to properly build). Callie also scoots around on the floor. She can go all different directions, but she prefers to just spin from a fixed point. Today she got up on all fours. I have a big fear that crawling will be just around the corner (though that fear is nothing compared to the fear that she inherited my teeth--more on that tomorrow).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

SHe does look a little cross, now that you mention it. But she is always cute!